Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionDecoupling or non-interactive control has attracted considerable research attention since the 1960s when control engineers started to deal with multivariable systems, and this monograph offers a comprehensive and detailed treatment of this field and the relevant design methods.
- Author(s)Qing-Guo Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number285
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 372 p.
- Weight1170 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.