All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAndre Vandierendonck,Gery D'Ydewalle,Gino De Vooght,Walter Schaeken
- Table Of ContentsContents: Preface. J.St.B.T. Evans, What Could and Could Not Be a Strategy in Reasoning. M.J. Roberts, Individual Differences in Reasoning Strategies: A Problem to Solve or an Opportunity to Seize? J.A.G. Madruga, S. Moreno, N. Carriedo, F. Gutierrez, Task, Premise Order, and Strategies in Rip's Conjunction-Disjunction and Conditionals Problems. M. Dekeyser, W. Schroyens, W. Schaeken, O. Spittaels, G. d'Ydewalle, Preferred Premise Order in Propositional Reasoning: Semantic Informativeness and Co-Reference. R.M.J. Byrne, O. Espino, C. Santamaria, Counterexample Availability. K.I. Manktelow, N. Fairley, S.G. Kilparick, D.E. Over, Pragmatics and Strategies for Practical Reasoning. T.C. Ormerod, Mechanisms and Strategies for Rephrasing. M. Gattis, C. Dupeyrat, Spatial Strategies in Reasoning. R. Rauh, Strategies of Constructing Preferred Mental Models in Spatial Relational Inference. A. Vandierendonck, G. De Vooght, C. Desimpelaere, V. Dierckx, Model Construction and Elaboration in Spatial Linear Syllogisms. P.N. Johnson-Laird, F. Savary, M. Bucciarelli, Strategies and Tactics in Reasoning. S.J. Handley, I. Dennis, J.St.B.T. Evans, A. Capon, Individual Differences and the Search for Counterexamples in Syllogistic Reasoning. V. Girotto, M. Gonzalez, Strategies and Models in Statistical Reasoning. M.G. Devetag, P. Legrenzi, M. Warglien, Focusing Strategies in Reasoning About Games. W. Schaeken, G. De Vooght, A. Vandierendonck, G. d'Ydewalle, Strategies and Tactics in Deductive Reasoning.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.