All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionDeep Code explores side language, as a subset of other languages, whether slang or metaphor, to both communicate and obfuscate.
- Author BiographyJohn Coletti is the author of the book Mum Halo (2010) and the chapbooks Same Enemy Rainbow (2008) and Physical Kind (2005). With Anselm Berrigan, he is the author of the limited edition Skasers (2012). As an undergraduate at Columbia University, he studied poetry with Kenneth Koch and Ron Padgett. He has served as editor of The Poetry Project Newsletter and co-edits Open 24 Hours Press with poet Greg Fuchs. Other projects include a collaborative print with artist Kiki Smith, a chapbook collaboration with Shana Moulton, and a libretto for Excelsior (Caught: The Wide Open), an opera composed by Caleb Burhans commissioned by Chicago's Fifth House Ensemble and premiering in 2013.
- Author(s)John Coletti
- PublisherCity Lights Books
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCity Lights Spotlight
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationMonroe, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCity Lights Books
- Weight129 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.