All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvocates a hermeneutics of the letter that is not rigidly literalist and looks to learn to read - not just the Bible, but everything - from Jesus and Paul. This title explores the nature of reading itself - taking clues from Jesus and Paul on the meaning of meaning, the functions of language, and proper modes of interpretation.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Leithart is Adjunct Senior Fellow in Theology at New Saint Andrews College and President of Trinity House Institute for Biblical, Liturgical, and Cultural Studies. He is the author of more than twenty books, including, Deep Exegesis: The Mystery of Reading Scripture (Baylor University Press, 2009).
- Author(s)Peter J. Leithart
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, printed music items
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.73
- £10.07Trending at £12.08
- £32.80Trending at £33.27
- £11.99Trending at £19.18
- £17.32Trending at £19.63
- £19.99Trending at £20.21
- £13.25Trending at £18.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.