All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.97Trending at £6.28
- £4.18Trending at £4.50
- £10.75Trending at £11.99
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £6.54Trending at £7.99
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, cognitive scientist Stellan Ohlsson presents a unified theory of the mind's response to complex, turbulent environments.
- Author BiographyStellan Ohlsson is Professor of Psychology and Adjunct Professor of Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). He received his Ph.D. in psychology from the University of Stockholm in 1980. He has held positions as Research Associate in the Robotics Institute at Carnegie-Mellon University and as Senior Scientist in the Learning Research and Development Center (LRDC) at the University of Pittsburgh, before joining UIC in 1996. His work has been supported by the Office of Naval Research (ONR), the National Science Foundation (NSF), and other organizations. Dr Ohlsson has published extensively on computational models of cognition, creative insight, skill acquisition, and the design of instructional software, as well as other topics in higher cognition.
- Author(s)Stellan Ohlsson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note44 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight840 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.