All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a documented investigation that uncovers the secrets surrounding John F Kennedy's assassination. Offering a different perspective - that JFK's death was not just an isolated case, but rather a symptom of hidden processes - this title examines the deep politics of early 1960s American international and domestic policies.
- Author BiographyPeter Dale Scott is a Lannan Literary Award-winning poet and Professor of English at the University of California, Berkeley. He is also coauthor (with Jonathan Marshall) of Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America (California, 1991), among other books.
- Author(s)Peter Dale Scott
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/06/1996
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.14
- £25.51Trending at £37.29
- £14.30Trending at £16.70
- £8.50Trending at £10.51
- £19.20Trending at £29.96
- £9.66Trending at £14.96
- £11.79Trending at £17.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.