All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive Southern cookbook for a new generation, from the star chef and creator of PBS's A Chef's Life.
- Author BiographyVivian Howard is the owner and chef of acclaimed restaurant Chef and the Farmer in the small town of Kinston, NC, fifteen miles from her home of Deep Run. Before the restaurant opened in 2006, she trained under Wylie Dufresne and Sam Mason at WD-50 and later was a member of the opening team at Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Spice Market. She created and stars in the award-winning PBS series A Chef's Life, which is in its third season.
- Author(s)Vivian Howard
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note175 colour photos
- Weight1956 g
- Width213 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine55 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.