All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom its roots in Cajun and Creole to the barbecue and smoking techniques of rural communities, Deep South showcases southern cooking as a cuisine that deserves to be heralded alongside that of Italy, France and Japan.
- Author BiographyBorn in rural Mississippi, chef Brad McDonald grew up cooking game with his father and baking with his mother. Having worked under the acclaimed chef John Currence in his university town of Oxford, Mississippi, Brad went on to cook at Alain Ducasse, Per Se and Noma. In 2012 his first restaurant, Governor, in Brooklyn, New York, was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. Brad came to London with his family soon afterwards and re-launched The Lockhart in London's Marylebone in early 2014, where his contemporary take on southern American cooking made him the toast of the town. Brad has appeared on BBC TV's Saturday Kitchen. In October 2015 he launched his second restaurant, Shotgun, in Soho, which focuses on authentic southern barbecue and smoking.
- Author(s)Brad McDonald
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width201 mm
- Height253 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.