All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGovert Schilling explores what lies beyond the threshold of our solar system on this mind-bending trip to visit red dwarfs, hot Jupiters, starburst galaxies and to gaze over edge of the visible universe into the so-called dark flow.
- Author BiographyGovert Schilling is an internationally acclaimed astronomy journalist and writer. He is a regular contributor to New Scientist,Sky & Telescope, and Sky at Night. In 2007, asteroid 10986 was named Govert in his honor by the International Astronomical Union. He lives in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Govert Schilling
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note400 colour photos
- Weight1298 g
- Width263 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.