All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.99
- £4.77Trending at £4.99
- £4.44Trending at £4.71
- £7.70Trending at £8.37
- £5.49Trending at £5.83
- £16.16Trending at £16.70
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionOn a wintry white day, a small boy and a red sled step out for an adventure. As they slip through the snowy woods, this title presents their imagined journey with real black-and-white photos of Eagle River, Alaska. It is told entirely in haiku.
- Author BiographyChristine Johnson is an award-winning essayist who is currently studying anthropology at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Author(s)Christine Johnson
- PublisherUniversity of Alaska Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationFarmington Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Alaska Press
- Content Note42 colour plates
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Photographs byGary R. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.