All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide describes 25 walks in the countryside between Banchory, Ballater and Braemar. The scenery is rich in local history and myth, and the walks visit many places of interest, including ancient cairns and monuments, drinking wells and whisky distilleries, tranquil lochs and glens.
- Author(s)Robert Smith
- PublisherMercat Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1994
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series Title25 Walks
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMercat Press
- Out-of-print date24/07/2008
- Content Notemaps, index
- Width135 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byRoger Smith
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.