All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of the defective detective was a strange one. Continuing the motif of the mythological hero, this unique detective type emerged in the 1930s in a very imperfect and threatened society. The stories reprinted in this volume reveal just how widely the genre ranged during the Depression.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1983
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationBowling Green
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBowling Green University Popular Press,US
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.