CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionDefend Yourself is a concise guide to defending a charge in court, whether you are representing yourself, or you have a lawyer but want to understand the criminal process better. It provides a wide range of information about court procedure, trials and sentencing. It explains legal principles, with examples drawn from New South Wales.
- Author BiographyTim Anderson is a lecturer in political economy, who has been through every stage of the criminal system and successfully represented himself several times.
- Author(s)Tim Anderson
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight164 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.