All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book defends the correspondence theory of truth by developing a new account of the relationship between truth and reality.
- Author BiographyJoshua Rasmussen is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Azusa Pacific University. He has published many articles in journals, including in American Philosophical Quarterly and Analysis.
- Author(s)Joshua Rasmussen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.