All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding strategies for the development and implementation of classroom assessment systems, this book explores using evidence of student achievement in the evaluation of teacher performance.
- Author BiographyRick Stiggins is the retired founder and president of the Assessment Training Institute in Portland, Oregon, a professional development firm helping educators face the challenges of day-to-day classroom assessment in the context of truly balanced assessment systems. Rick earned a doctoral degree in education measurement from Michigan State University. He began his assessment work on the faculty of Michigan State before becoming a member of the faculty of educational foundations at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. In addition, he has served as director of test development for the ACT, Iowa City, IA; as a visiting scholar at Stanford University; as a Libra Scholar, University of Southern Maine; as director of the Centers for Classroom Assessment and Performance Assessment at the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory, Portland, Or; and as a member of the faculty of Lewis and Clark College, Portland. He has authored numerous articles, books and training videos on sound classroom assessment, assessment for learning and balanced assessment systems.
- Author(s)Richard J. Stiggins
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.80Trending at £22.01
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.