Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.16Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the principles of Baconian science, and their influence on the thought and writing of Daniel Defoe.
- Author(s)Ilse Vickers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Eighteenth-Century English Literature & Thought
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight331 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byHoward Erskine-Hill,John Richetti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.