All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £26.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.38
- £14.34Trending at £15.06
- £11.76Trending at £12.03
- £11.09Trending at £15.10
- £7.35Trending at £7.50
- £6.78Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionA case study-led series that examines and debates the positive and negative effects of development projects around the world.
- Author BiographyRichard Spilsbury has worked in educational publishing for more than 20 years and has written on a variety of subjects, from climate change and food and farming to art history and design.
- Author(s)Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDevelopment or Destruction?
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note40-45 colour photographs; graphs; maps; charts
- Weight148 g
- Width170 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.