CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Author(s)Hossein Abbaspour,Matilde Marcolli,Thomas Tradler
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- Language(s)English & German
- Series TitleAspects of Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight322 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsOn the Hochschild and Harrison (co)homology of C ?-algebras and applications to string topology.- What is the Jacobian of a Riemann Surface with Boundary?.- Pure weight perfect Modules on divisorial schemes.- Higher localized analytic indices and strict deformation quantization.- An algebraic proof of Bogomolov-Tian-Todorov theorem.- Quantizing deformation theory.- L ?-interpretation of a classification of deformations of Poisson structures in dimension three.
- Author BiographyDr. Hossein Abbaspour, Department of Mathematics, Universite de Nantes, France. Prof. Dr. Matilde Marcolli, Department of Mathematics, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California, USA. Dr. Thomas Tradler, Department of Mathematics, New York City College of Technology (CUNY), New York, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.