All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe conclusion to an explosive trilogy of thrillers, set in the decaying urban jungle of a future London. Welcome to the Metrozone - mind the gap.
- Author BiographyDr Simon Morden is a bona fide rocket scientist, having degrees in geology and planetary geophysics, and is one of the few people who can truthfully claim to have held a chunk of Mars in his hands. Simon Morden lives in Gateshead with a fierce lawyer, two unruly children and a couple of miniature panthers.
- PrizesWinner of Philip K. Dick Award 2012.
- Author(s)Simon Morden
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleMetrozone
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight314 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.