All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that features a quick-read, two-column 'flashcard' Q&A format - designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time.
- Author BiographySaad M. Manzoul, M.D., is a resident physician in the Diagnostic Radiology Program at George Washington University Hospital, Washington, DC. He graduated from Case School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio. Hussan Mohammed is a Medical Student at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland. He obtained his undergraduate BS degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology from University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Author(s)Hussan Mohammed,Saad M. Manzoul
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleDeja Review
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.