All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £15.63Was:£18.99Free postage
- £15.19Was:£18.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHelps serious weightlifters increase mass, definition and strength. This is your guide to the massive biceps, triceps and forearms you've always wanted. Whether you're looking to quickly increase the size of your biceps or correct imbalances between the heads of your triceps, it provides serious training for serious results.
- Author BiographyFrederic Delavier is a gifted artist with an exceptional knowledge of human anatomy. He studied morphology and anatomy for five years at the prestigious Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and studied dissection for three years at the Paris Faculte de Medecine. He is the author of the best-selling Strength Training Anatomy, Women's Strength Training Anatomy, The Strength Training Anatomy Workout, The Strength Training Anatomy Workout II, Delavier's Core Training Anatomy and Delavier's Stretching Anatomy. Michael Gundill has written 13 books on strength training, sport nutrition and health. He co-authored The Strength Training Anatomy Workout, The Strength Training Anatomy Workout II, Delavier's Core Training Anatomy and Delavier's Stretching Anatomy.
- Author(s)Frederic Delavier,Michael Gundill
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note130 illustrations, 330 photos
- Weight680 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.84Trending at £14.99
- £4.00Trending at £4.62
- £8.99Trending at £11.98
- £8.32Trending at £9.98
- £5.29Trending at £6.20
- £10.14Trending at £10.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.