Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- Author(s)Angela Krstic,Kwang-Ting Cheng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/1998
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Test Application Schemes for Testing Delay Defects. 3. Delay Fault Models. 4. Case Studies on Delay Testing. 5. Path Delay Fault Classification. 6. Delay Fault Simulation. 7. Test Generation for Path Delay Faults. 8. Design for Delay Fault Testability. 9. Synthesis for Delay Fault Testability. 10. Conclusions and Future Work. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.