All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a range of contributors, case studies and examples, this book examines ways in which we can think about design through Deleuze, and likewise how Deleuze's thought can be experimented upon and re designed to produce new concepts. It uses Deleuze and Guattari to provide a theoretical framework to address the theory and practice of design.
- Author BiographyBetti Marenko is Senior Lecturer in Product Design at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, University of the Arts, London. Jamie Brassett is Course Director in Innovation Management at Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design, University of the Arts, London.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDeleuze Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBetti Marenko,Jamie Brassett
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £26.94
- £17.75Trending at £25.08
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £18.04
- £11.66Trending at £12.98
- £14.52Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.