All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeleuze and Music is the first volume to explore Deleuze's ideas from the perspective of music and sound.
- Author BiographyIan Buchanan is Director of the Institute for Social Transformation Research, University of Wollongong. He is the author of A Reader's Guide to Anti-Oedipus and Deleuzism: A Metacommentary, and Editor of the journal Deleuze Studies. Marcel Swiboda is an Associate Lecturer in the School of Fine Art, History of Art & Cultural Studies at the University of Leeds. He is reviews editor of Parallax, a journal in philosophical Cultural Studies.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2004
- Series TitleDeleuze Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byIan Buchanan,Marcel Swiboda
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.87
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.