Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting collection of new work proposes a major paradigm shift in debates on sexuality: a shift away from discourse, identity and signification, to a radical new conception of bodily materialism.
- Author BiographyChrysanthi Nigianni is a PhD candidate at the School of Social Sciences, Media & Cultural Studies, University of East London. She has taught at the University of East London and at Anglia Ruskin University. She is the author of Latex and Lingerie: Shopping for Pleasure at Ann Summers Parties (2003). Professor of English at Penn State University. She is the author of New Literary Histories (1997), Gilles Deleuze (2002), Understanding Deleuze (2002), Irony in the Work of Philosophy (2002), Gender (2003) and Irony: The New Critical Idiom (2003) and the co-editor of Deleuze and Feminist Theory (1999).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleDeleuze Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight437 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChrysanthi Nigianni,Ian Buchanan,Merl Storr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.