Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.45
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays offers a fresh and new philosophical approach to the study of sex and sexuality as practicein the philosophy of Deleuze.
- Author BiographyFrida Beckman is a Research Fellow in the Department of English at Uppsala University. She has co-edited 2 special issues of Angelaki: Journal of the Theoretical Humanities. She has contributed to Angelaki as well as Deleuze Studies. Her research covers graphic fiction and theories of sexuality.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Series TitleDeleuze Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFrida Beckman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.