CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be important reading for those with an interest in Deleuze, but also in performance arts, film, and contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyLaura Guillaume is a PhD student in International Politics at Aberystwyth University. Joe Hughes is a lecturer in the Department of English, University of Minnesota. He is the author of Deleuze's Difference and Repetition: A Reader's Guide and Deleuze and the Genesis of Representation.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- Series TitleDeleuze Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJoe Hughes,Laura Guillaume
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.