All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be important reading for those with an interest in Deleuze, but also in performance arts, film, and contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyLaura Guillaume is a PhD student in International Politics at Aberystwyth University. Joe Hughes is a lecturer in the Department of English, University of Minnesota. He is the author of Deleuze's Difference and Repetition: A Reader's Guide and Deleuze and the Genesis of Representation.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- Series TitleDeleuze Connections
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJoe Hughes,Laura Guillaume
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £23.38Trending at £24.84
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £14.77Trending at £18.99
- £6.41Trending at £6.96
- £9.76Trending at £9.97
- £8.16Trending at £8.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.