All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew Bailey,Cheryl Schonhardt-Bailey
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note74 figures, 52 tables
- Weight844 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyCheryl Schonhardt-Bailey is Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is the author of From the Corn Laws to Free Trade: Interests, Ideas, and Institutions in Historical Perspective (MIT Press).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.