All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a number of leading democratic theorists who address the key issues that surround the theory and practice of deliberative democracy. In this book, each chapter takes a key issue as its focus, looking at issues such as conflict, inequality, pluralism, participation and the public sphere.
- Author BiographyStephen Elstub is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of the West of Scotland. Peter McLaverty is Reader in Public Policy at the Robert Gordon University. He is author of The Politics of Empowerment? (Dartmouth Publishing Co., 1996) and editor of Public Participation and Innovations in Community Governance (Ashgate, 2002).
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight413 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPeter McLaverty,Stephen Elstub
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.