Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionDeliberative Democracy and the Environment makes an important contribution to our understanding of the relationship between democratic and green political theory.
- Author BiographyGraham Smith is a Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Southampton. He is the co-author of Politics and the Environment and has published a numbers of essays on democratic and green political theory.
- Author(s)Graham Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleEnvironmental Politics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.