Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionLeading theorists debate the strengths and limitations of deliberative democracy in theory and practice.
- Author Biography<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC -//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN > David Kahane is an associate professor and Vargo Distinguished Teaching Chair in the Department of Political Science at the University of Alberta. Daniel Weinstock is a professor of philosophy and Canada Research Chair in Ethics and Political Philosophy at Universite de Montreal. Dominique Leydet is a professor of philosophy at Universite de Quebec a Montreal. Melissa Williams is a professor of political science at the University of Toronto. Contributors: James Bohman, Harry Brighouse, Simone Chambers, Glen Coulthard, James Fishkin, John Forester, David Kahane, Duncan Ivison, Micheline Milot, Henry S. Richardson, Jorge Valadez, and Paul Weithman
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDaniel M. Weinstock,David Kahane,Dominique Leydet,Melissa Williams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.