All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the five best recipes for any particular ingredient, dish, course or technique. This book covers categories that include quick starters and both hot and cold soups as well as staples such as pasta, pizzas and rice dishes. Main courses include vegetarian mains, white fish, salmon, chicken, lamb, pork and beef.
- Author BiographyBorn into a family of caterers and restaurateurs, Valli Little was always destined to work in the food industry. After formal training at London's Le Cordon Bleu cookery school, she embarked on a career as a caterer. On a working holiday in Australia she not only fell in love with the country and its emerging food scene but returned to the UK with an Australian husband. For a time they worked as a cook and butler at some of England's finest country houses. The opportunity to open a gourmet food store in Sydney prompted their return to Australia. In no time at all, 'Gastronomes' became a mecca for food-lovers on Sydney's North Shore. For the past eight years Valli has worked as a home economist and food writer, helping to create many successful titles, including Sydney Food with Bill Granger and The Food of Italy and The Food of France series. As food director of the highly successful ABC magazine delicious. Valli is able to indulge her love of recipes and feature writing. She often produces in excess of 60 recipes each month inspired by her travels and passion for food.
- Author(s)Valli Little
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/02/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.