All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarming and comforting on a chilly day, refreshing and light in the summer, soup is one of the most versatile foods you will eat, and - perhaps for this very reason - one of the most loved.
- Author BiographyBelinda Williams is Cordon Bleu trained and has worked in food her whole life - from Downing Street, then privately around the world, ending up in Ripon, in her native Yorkshire, where she runs a catering company and heads up Yorkshire Provender.
- Author(s)Belinda Williams
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note80 col photographs
- Weight707 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- garmander220 Oct, 2016by
Lovely soups from all over the world.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.