All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £4.90Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Korea is home to some of the largest evangelical Protestant congregations in the world. This book investigates the meaning of - and the reasons behind - a particular aspect of contemporary South Korean evangelicalism: the intense involvement of middle-class women.
- Author BiographyKelly H. Chong is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Kelly H. Chong
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleHarvard East Asian Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 309
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.