CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe book considers practical issues in choosing a virtual learning environment and discusses a range of issues in implementing, managing and maintaining the service for users. In particular, the issue of accessibility and usability is discussed in the context of recent legislation (e.g. Disability Discrimination Act / SENDA.).
- Author BiographyPaul Catherall is based at the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education, where he has played a key role in implementing online learning. He is an MCLIP (Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals).
- Author(s)Paul Catherall
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight500 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.