Delivering e-Learning for Information Services in Higher Education by Paul Catherall (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £65.04Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.36Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.87Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe book considers practical issues in choosing a virtual learning environment and discusses a range of issues in implementing, managing and maintaining the service for users. In particular, the issue of accessibility and usability is discussed in the context of recent legislation (e.g. Disability Discrimination Act / SENDA.).
- Author BiographyPaul Catherall is based at the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education, where he has played a key role in implementing online learning. He is an MCLIP (Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals).
- Author(s)Paul Catherall
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.