All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the authors' research, this book covers: the background and context of early years literacy; the role of the early years professional, interdisciplinary team work, and how to involve parents and carers; buildings and space; managing resources and collection development; planning projects and running literacy sessions; and case studies.
- Author BiographyCarolynn Rankin worked for 20 years in special and academic library and information services before moving into professional education in 2000, most recently as a Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences at Leeds Metropolitan University. She is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals and External Examiner for the CILIP Qualifications Board. Dr Avril Brock is a Principal Lecturer in the Carnegie Faculty at Leeds Metropolitan University. She teaches in the School of Education and Childhood on a range of Postgraduate and Undergraduate Early Childhood Education courses.
- Author(s)Avril Brock,Carolynn Rankin
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.