Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- Author(s)Eric Tomlinson,Lisbeth Illum,S. S. Davis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXII, 370 p.
- Weight728 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsAdvanced Delivery Systems for Peptides and Proteins - Pharmaceutical Considerations.- Biotechnology and Protein Production.- Peptide Analysis: Critical Technology for Evaluating Delivery Approaches.- Bioreversible Derivatization of Peptides.- An Approach to Target Therapy. Synthesis and Biological Activity of Hydrophobic and Hydrophilic Enkephalin Analogues.- Temporal and Pharmacokinetic Aspect in Delivery of Peptides and Proteins.- Enzymatic Barriers to Peptide and Protein Absorption and the Use of Penetration Enhancers to Modify Absorption.- Intracellular Sorting of Proteins.- Biodegradable Polymers for Sustained Release of Polypeptides.- Controlled Delivery of Nafarelin, an Agonistic Analogue of LHRH, From Microspheres of Poly (D, L Lactic-Co-Glycolic) Acid.- The Oral Bioavailability of Peptides and Related Drugs.- Oral Delivery of Peptide Drugs.- Drug Delivery of Peptides: The Buccal Route.- Enhanced Absorption and Lymphatic Transport of Macromolecules via the Rectal Route.- Biopharmaceutical Aspects on the Intranasal Administration of Peptides.- Microspheres as a Potential Controlled Release Nasal Drug Delivery System.- NazlinR - Transnasal Systemic Delivery of Insulin.- Nasal Absorption of Enkephalins in Rats.- Intranasal Delivery of the Peptide, Salmon Calcitonin.- Metabolic Effects of Intranasally Administered Insulin and Glucagon in Man.- Human Calcitonin Administered by the Nasal Route: Bioavailability of Different Formulations and Efficacy in Post-Menopausal Osteoporosis.- Routes of Administration for Polar Compounds of Moderate Molecular Weight with Particular Reference to Analogues of Somatostatin.- The Transdermal Route for the Delivery of Peptides and Proteins.- Controlled-Release and Localized Targeting of Interferons.- Delivery of Macrophage Activating Factors by Means of Liposomes.- Activators of Plasminogen.- Biosynthetic Human Growth Hormone Identical to Authentic Material.- Delivery Systems for Recombinant Methionyl Human Growth Hormone.- Eledoisin and Ceruletide, Two Naturally Occurring Peptide Drugs of Nonmammalian Origin.- Consideration of the Proteins and Peptides Produced by New Technology for use as Therapeutics.- Key Issues in the Delivery of Peptides and Proteins.- Photo.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.