All listings for this product
Best-selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- £649.99Trending at £730.10
- £527.56Trending at £579.98
- £222.50Trending at £294.48
- £111.07Trending at £114.60
- £35.20Trending at £36.21
- £119.99Trending at £140.28
- £73.16Trending at £75.63
About this product
- Product InformationThe Dell E207WEP is the perfect choice if you are looking for a wide aspect ratio monitor. You can immerse gaming and multimedia on this Dell LCD monitor and experience improved true action on a wider screen. The 21.1inch LCD screen of this Dell TFT monitor results in increased productivity. This Dell LCD monitor also has an anti-dust coating, thus making it dust resistant. . With 800:1 contrast ratio and vibrant and vivid colors, the Dell E207WEP enables clear multimedia viewing. This Dell TFT monitor has a high resolution and contrast combination that makes images and text appear crisp and clear. With its efficient features, the Dell E207WEP becomes a must buy product for digital professionals and gamers.
- Screen Size20.1"
- Max. Resolution1680 x 1050
- Aspect Ratio16:10
- Contrast Ratio800:1
- Refresh Rate (Hz)75 Hz
- Response Time5ms
- Synchronization Range - Vertical56 - 75 kHz
- Synchronization Range - Horizontal30 - 83 kHz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal160°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical160°
- Form FactorDesktop
- Digital Video Input StandardDVI-D
- Additional FeaturesVESA External Mounting
Most relevant reviews
- jcfiguero25 Jun, 2011by
Grat product for the money. Great packing.
The monitor arrived without a power cable, regardless of that the monitor is working great with my Mac Book Pro. You can tilt it and read long PDF documents. The max resolution is 1680 x 1050, great for visualizing several documents.
- tz81z21 Aug, 2010by
An OK Monitor
This is, to my mind, a very average screen, I have two Belinea screens that I bought about six years ago, and this revieww is based on a comparison between the Dell and the Belinea screens. The main problem is lack of contrast, making the image alittle dull. Blacks never seem quite black and if you increase the contrast to improve the black you then start to loose detail in the dark colours. The very light colours have a similar problem with lack of detail when the contrast is increased. I would not recommend this screen as a main screen, but if you find one going cheep, it could well be a usefull secondary screen. The resolution is good and for most of its colour range it is quite crisp and clear. The only aspect I found to be better in the Dell screen in that the back-light is more even but, there again, it is not as bright. I have used this screen for displaying text, simple graphics, with no problems. I have also tried it playing DVD's, which were quite watchable but definitly not excellent. I have also tried it with photo's but I do not feel it good enough for photo editing. I hope this review will help someone. Read full review
- steve.playback06 Apr, 2010by
Dell E207WFP 20 inch LCD Monitor
I bought this Dell monitor, because although it is fairly basic, with no frills, it does everything that I wanted at a fairly modest price. If you are someone that just sets up your system, switches it on and wants to get to work with the minimum of fiddling - this one is for you. The stand is basic, and so are the controls. But on the plus side, it is a breeze to set up, the colours are good and so far it has been extremely reliable. In fact I bought this one to add a second monitor to an existing system which already uses one of these, and I have another PC also utilising one of these monitors. So, my tally so far, three. Total problems in 18 months = 0. Breakdowns = 0. Recommended? Very highly!!