All listings for this product
Best-selling in Monitors
Save on Monitors
- £177.00Trending at £246.32
- £519.99Trending at £530.32
- £262.67Trending at £293.59
- £106.18Trending at £116.89
- £193.99Trending at £228.38
- £164.23Trending at £168.23
- £139.14Trending at £217.16
About this product
- Product InformationGet entertainment in dollops with the Dell UltraSharp 1702FP LCD monitor that has a TFT active matrix with 1280x1024 pixels of maximum resolution for super visuals. You can watch this Dell 17-inch monitor from any convenient corner of your living room as it has a viewing angle of 170 degree both horizontal and vertical. With a image contrast ratio of 500:1 and a brightness of 250 cd/m2 brightness, this Dell 17-inch monitor displays your text and graphics with utmost clarity. Moreover, assuring your eyes maximum safety, this LCD monitor employs anti-glare and matte surface coating. The response time of 25 ms of the Dell UltraSharp 1702FP monitor smoothly renders fast moving action scenes with minimal motion blur. What’s more, you can keep this gray Dell 17-inch monitor however you wish to as it’s stand can be tilted or swiveled to perfection.
- Screen Size17"
- Max. Resolution1280 x 1024
- Aspect Ratio5:4
- Contrast Ratio350:1
- Refresh Rate (Hz)75 Hz
- Synchronization Range - Vertical56 - 76 kHz
- Synchronization Range - Horizontal31 - 80 kHz
- Max Viewing Angle Horizontal170°
- Max Viewing Angle Vertical170°
- Power Consumption40 watt
- Regulatory ApprovalEnergy Star,Energy star,FCC,NOM,TCO-99
- Form FactorDesktop
- Analog Video Input Connector1 x 15 Pin D-Sub connector
- Digital Video Input StandardDigital Visual Interface (DVI)
- Additional FeaturesAnti-Glare
Most relevant reviews
- collinsonalan02 Mar, 2014by
GOOD PRODUCT AND EASY TO INSTALL
THE SCREEN IS VERY SHARP AND LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS; TAKES UP VERY LITTLE DESK SPACE; CONNECTED TO COMPUTER WITH NO PROBLEM WITH THE DELL ADAPTER THAT WAS SENT WITH THE SCREEN. GOOD PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WITH
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.