All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWanted: Volunteers for Project Delta. Will guarantee you a medal. A body bag. Or both. When the author issued this call to arms in Vietnam in 1965, he revolutionized American armed combat. This title tells the story of what would eventually come to be known as Delta Force.
- Author BiographyU.S. Army Colonel Charles A. Beckwith was the founderand first commanding officer of Delta Force. For his service,he was awarded the Distinguished Service Cross, Silver Star,Legion of Merit, and Purple Heart. He is interred in the FortSam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Charlie A. Beckwith,Donald Knox
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Notemaps
- Weight269 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.