All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £52.00
- £4.64Trending at £4.89
- £4.94Trending at £7.63
- £4.58Trending at £4.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.81
- £4.69Trending at £6.84
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1923; little motherless Laura McRaven travels from Jackson, Mississippi, on a train named the Yellow Dog. She is returning to Shellmound, the family plantation in the heart of the delta, where she will gather with relatives for the marriage of Dabney, the prettiest of the Fairchild girls.
- Author BiographyEudora Welty was born in 1908 in Jackson, Mississippi, which is still her home. One of America's most distinguished writers, she has published five novels and as many volumes of short stories. She was awarded the Pulitzer Prize in 1973.
- Author(s)Eudora Welty
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/05/1982
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number184
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/12/2007
- Content Note1map
- Weight215 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.