All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a review of basic forecasting methods to the advanced and innovative techniques in use today, this book offers a fundamental understanding of the quantitative methods used to sense, shape, and predict future demand within a structured process. It is suitable for professionals who need to improve the accuracy of their sales forecasts.
- Author BiographyCHARLES W. CHASE Jr. is the Chief Industry Consultant in SAS's Manufacturing & Supply Chain Global Practice, where he is the principal architect and strategist for delivering demand planning and forecasting solutions to improve SAS customers' supply chain efficiencies. He has more than twenty-six years of experience in the consumer packaged goods industry, and is an expert in sales forecasting, market response modeling, econometrics, and supply chain management.
- Author(s)Charles W. Chase
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecharts (black and white)
- Weight588 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.