All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating and comprehensive history, 'Demanding the Impossible' is a challenging and thought-provoking exploration of anarchist ideas and actions from ancient times to the present day.
- Author BiographyPeter Marshall is a historian, philosopher, biographer and travel writer. He has written fifteen books, has taught at several British universities and occasionally works in broadcasting. He lives in Devon.
- Author(s)Peter H. Marshall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/01/1993
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight580 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £6.90
- £7.62Trending at £8.02
- £13.67Trending at £16.69
- £8.27Trending at £10.67
- £2.59Trending at £4.61
- £7.66Trending at £9.98
- £5.12Trending at £9.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.