All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis interactive resource book encourages front-line staff working with dementia sufferers to examine their working practice and modify it to meet best practice guidelines. Packed with photocopiable exercises, discussion points and questions, this training manual provides a framework for care work in line with statutory requirements and standards.
- Author BiographyDanny Walsh is Senior Lecturer in mental health at the University of Nottingham. He is the author of Group work activities: The resource manual for everyone working with elderly people. Danny lives in Lincolnshire, UK, with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Danny Walsh
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.