All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis workbook builds upon the person-centred approach to dementia care, and gives students, practitioners and carers a new way of looking at dementia and the people who live with it.
- Author BiographyAbout the authors: Gary Morris is a mental health lecturer at the University of Leeds, UK. He teaches on the mental health nursing programme managing modules in dementia care and mental health issues and the media. Jack Morris is a retired mental health lecturer from the University of Leeds UK. He has had educational commitments, clinical support, and an involvement in the auditing of dementia care services.
- Author(s)Gary Morris,Jack Morris
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.