Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionDementia is one of the most devastating illnesses as it involves a progressive decline in mental functioning leading to eventual total incapacity, affecting all aspects of diagnosed individuals. This book talks about the many factors associated with dementia and its care, and the ways in which social work involvement can be most valuable.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCarole Cox
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.