All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionUsing 4 case studies - democratic Athens, the Weimar Republic, contemporary American democracy and China's fledging efforts to democratise - Mark Chou examines why democracy is prone to self-destruction.
- Author BiographyMark Chou is Lecturer in Politics in the Faculty of Education and Arts at Australian Catholic University. He is also the author of Greek Tragedy and Contemporary Politics.
- Author(s)Mark Chou
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.