Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, first published in 2006, investigates whether democracy through education may be used to generate equality among citizens.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Roemer is Elizabeth S. and A. Varick Stout Professor of Political Science at Yale University. He has published extensively in economics, political philosophy, and political science. His recent books include Political Competition (2001), Equality of Opportunity (1998), Theories of Distributive Justice (1996), and A Future for Socialism (Cambridge University Press, 1994). He was named a Felow of the Econometric Society in 1986.
- Author(s)John E. Roemer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 40
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 tables
- Weight260 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byAndrew Chesher,Matthew Jackson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.